Befriend your anxiety.
I empower people 16 and over who are struggling with chronic anxiety, overwhelm and social phobias that inhibit their daily lives. Using a combination of neurological assessments, we determine underlying sensitivities and create a set of strengths-based tools tailored to your needs. By incorporating personalized scripts, mindfulness techniques, and cognitive-behavioral exercises, my clients release the power anxiety holds over them and discover the lasting inner peace and confidence to live their lives with authernticity.
Often, these are the symptoms of anxiety:
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Therapy can help to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
If you suffer from an anxiety. I invite you to contact me today for a complimentary consultation.